The Filmmaker1.1 for Android
The description of The Filmmaker
The Filmmaker is the third in a series of text adventures that combines the best elements of interactive fiction, visual novels, and gamebooks with a graphic user interface that emulates the look of early 1990s text adventures. It features beautiful artwork and cinematic music. In place of a text parser is a context-specific multiple choice menu. A compass allows you to travel from room to room, and separate inventory, map, journal, and character screens are available at the push of a button.
It plays like an interactive novel. You make a series of choices that determine what happens next in the story. But unlike in traditional gamebooks and visual novels, The Filmmaker also features more advanced adventure-based game mechanics, including locations to explore, items to interact with, characters to meet, and puzzles to solve.
The Carson Stiles Gateway Theater was once the hotspot of town, featuring its own series of low-budget B-movies produced by renowned filmmaker Claude Ferucil.
Unfortunately, the theater closed several months ago after a series of gruesome murders. This came as a huge disappointment to Brianna, a huge B-movie buff who faithfully attended every new showing with her recently-passed father.
Imagine Brianna's surprise then, when she received a letter in the mail inviting her to the theater's grand re-opening. Little did she realize, however, that she was in for a bit more than she bargained for...
- EXPLORE a haunted theater and five distinct black-and-white films
- DISCOVER the terrifying link behind a series of gruesome murders
- INTERACT with a variety of interesting characters
- PICK UP, COMBINE, and USE a multitude of inventory items
- SOLVE a multitude of challenging puzzles
- ENJOY over 400 pieces of original artwork and an hour-long soundtrack
- UNLOCK 25 achievements to view a special post-game bonus scene
- ADJUST the font size to your liking on smaller devices
- EXPERIENCE 6+ hours of content–a true "B-movie" experience!
You'll go INSIDE five distinct black-and-white films, each of which features unique exploration, visuals, music, and puzzles! These include:
- A DETECTIVE STORY - A film noir tale about a down-on-his-luck detective
- THE COUNT - A horror story about a young maiden captured by an evil vampire
- THE FUZZIES - A cartoon about a small village of rabbit-like creatures
- ALIENS FROM MARS! - A sci-fi epic about a war with the Martians
- PRIMAL ATMOSFEAR - An action thriller about a new man-eating predator
View more games like this at Storycentric Worlds - http://www.storycentricworlds.com
Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/UnimatrixProductions
Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/UnimatrixGames
Developed by Unimatrix Productions - http://www.unimatrixproductions.com
Black Desert Mobile Tags
Get it on:
HAGO - Play With New Friends
Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar
First Touch Games Ltd.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Fate/Grand Order (English)
World War Heroes
Azur Interactive Games Limited