Simple Styrofoam Chunky Candleholders7.1 for Android
The description of Simple Styrofoam Chunky Candleholders
Completion time – 1-2 hours
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
Cubes, 5", four
Black textured decorative paper, 12" x 12", five s
Wooden skewers, four
Paper trimmer or scissors
Craft knife with sharp blade
Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
Thick, white craft glue
White pillar candles, 3" x 6", two
Note: Candleholders are for decorative use only.
1. Use glue gun to secure two foam cubes together, one on top of the other. Apply glue to ends of two skewers and insert 2" apart through top of foam to bottom; trim excess. Repeat for second cube pair.
2. Use scissors or paper trimmer to cut eight 5-1/8" x 10-1/8"pieces from decorative paper. In addition, cut four 5-1/8" squares.
3. Spread thin, even coat of glue onto one side of first candleholder. Position paper piece over glue, flush with one side and top edge; smooth paper with fingers.
4. Use craft knife to trim excess paper at side and bottom edges. Repeat to cover all sides of each candleholder, using paper squares for tops and bottoms.
5. Use glue gun to secure candles to tops of holders.
the creativity is endless. so enjoy your own favorite guys!
for further information and detail tutorial, download this application now and you will have what you want.
please enjoy this tutorial and give us any feedback.
Black Desert Mobile Tags
Get it on:
HAGO - Play With New Friends
Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar
First Touch Games Ltd.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Fate/Grand Order (English)
World War Heroes
Azur Interactive Games Limited