Simple DIY Marshmallow Popcorn Balls7.1 for Android
The description of Simple DIY Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
- The Ingredients
1/2 cup oil
1 stick (125g) butter
1 package mini marshmallows
1 package favorite coated chocolate candies
16 cups popped popcorn
Step 1. Making the Marshmallow Whip
- Put your saucepan on a burner. Turn the burner on to low.
- Add the oil and butter to the pan. Let it melt.
- Slowly add the marshmallows. Let them melt into a liquid without simmering.
- Turn the heat off. Stir in one direction so that the marshmallows thicken slightly.
- Let it sit for 2 minutes.
Step 2. Making the Balls
- Put one third of the popcorn into each of the medium bowls.
- Slowly pour the marshmallow whip over each one-third. Mix with a wooden spoon. Using your hands will be easier, just be sure they're clean.
- Once mixed, add the chocolate candies to each of the bowls. Mix well.
- Take approximately one cup to form the mixture into balls about the size of an adult's fist. Place the balls on a plate or tray lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Put the balls into the refrigerator to set for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy
Want to know more ?
Download this application now and get what you want here. worth to try and you will like it.
simply share through any social media platforms. thank you for downloading. please enjoy and give us any feedback.
Black Desert Mobile Tags
Get it on:
HAGO - Play With New Friends
Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar
First Touch Games Ltd.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Fate/Grand Order (English)
World War Heroes
Azur Interactive Games Limited