Simple DIY Crochet Baby Slipper7.1 for Android
The description of Simple DIY Crochet Baby Slipper
This is a great gift set to make for babies, as well as a great way to learn how to crochet baby slippers.
This beginner crochet pattern uses single crochet and chain stitches with some shaping techniques that most crocheters will find easy.
1. Required Materials
- Yarn: Knit Picks, Comfy Worsted [75% pima cotton/25% acrylic; 109 yards; 50 grams; worsted weight] Main Color: 1 skein “Sweet Potato”, Coordinating Color: 1 skein “Sea Foam”
- Any worsted weight yarn can be substituted for this project. A machine washable fiber is always highly recommended for baby items. Check the yarn label for care instructions before purchasing. You’ll need approximately 48 yards (22 grams) of your main color to make the largest slipper size.
- Crochet Hook: US size G/4.5mm hook. Adjust hook sizes as necessary to achieve gauge listed below.
- Extras: Tapestry needle for weaving in ends.
8 sc and 10 rnds = 2” using size G/4.5mm hook
3. Finished Measurements (Toe to Back of Heel):
3.5 (4, 4.5)” designed to fit: Newborn (6–12 months, Toddler)
Ages are given as a reference. Choose a size based on actual body measurements whenever possible. If you’re unsure of a size for a baby it’s always safest to go up a size so that they can grow into the item.
4. Finishing the Booties
- Thread tapestry needle with mc yarn.
- Fold heel flap up to close the back of the bootie. Sew edges of flap in place.
- Fasten off yarn.
- Join cc yarn to ankle of bootie. Work sc around entire ankle opening as an edging. Space sts evenly (4 sts per inch).
- Fasten off yarn and weave in ends.
5. Make Them Baby Crochet Mary Janes
If the ankle opening of your slipper comes out too large you can make a single crochet strap and transform them into Mary Janes.
for further information and detail tutorial, download this now and grab what you want.
please enjoy this Simple DIY Crochet Baby Slipper and give us any feedback.
Black Desert Mobile Tags
Get it on:
HAGO - Play With New Friends
Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar
First Touch Games Ltd.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Fate/Grand Order (English)
World War Heroes
Azur Interactive Games Limited