iHelp+® is like having a portable OnStar® or your own personal security alarm system in your hands. It has been called 911 on steroids by reputable institutions and bloggers. The first free month will allow for one month of "self-monitoring" service where you will be able to select a family member or friend to act as your primary emergency contact. If you wish to upgrade to full monitoring you will be able to purchase a full monitoring subscription within iHelp+® under the setup / manage subscription option. For only $6.99 a month, you have a 24/7 monitoring company at your fingertips, no matter where you go there will always be someone to assist you when you need it most. With one simple touch of the button, you can let your alarm monitoring company know that you need help, it also sends your GPS co-ordinates to the alarm monitoring company during a distress call or when using our Delayed Alarm, so even if you don’t know where you are, your alarm monitoring company does.
• Audible and silent alarm functionality.
• 5 seconds countdown.
• Sends distress signal to our 24/7 monitoring center with your current location.
• Sends the PSAP (Public Safety Access Points) numbers related to your location.
• Add up-to 4 quick contacts for quick help in the case of emergency.
• Allows you to call text or email one of your contacts with a touch of a screen.
• Enter personal and medical information like Medical Alerts, Allergies, Primary Care Physician and Health Insurance.
• Can be easily located to inform medical responders of your crucial information.
• You can set up a custom alarm that suits your everyday activities like:
o walking to your car,
o going for a run,
o hiking in a remote location,
o walking back to your dorm room, or
o checking the mail
• Once it goes off, it can only be disabled by entering your secure pass code
• Alarm sends a distress message to our 24/7 monitoring center
• Location of your device gets mapped so that our 24/7 monitoring center can pinpoint your exact location to the law enforcement agencies and get you help quick.
• If you are in a duress situation and enter your custom PIN in reverse, our 24/7 monitoring center will be notified and can alert the authorities that you are in need of help.
• Alarm screen closes making the assailant think that no alert has been sent out.
• Sends your GPS location and enables the location updates of your device so proper tracking information is available to the monitoring company.
• 4 “Quick Contacts” at a single push of a button
• Personalized medical information
• Alerts include a map of your location
• Custom alarms for any situation
• Continuous tracking features in times of duress.
• 24/7 Monitoring
NOTE: After an active alarm is started the device will enable location updates even while iHelp+® is running in the background. Once the PIN code has been correctly entered the location updates will be disabled.
* OnStar® is a registered trademark of General Motors Corporation and is no way affiliated with iHelpPlusApps or Two Guys from Manhattan Inc.