Where can I find the next charging station? What are the most relevant questions and answers in the field of electromobility? Are there any events and news for pioneers and every-day-users of electromobility?
In order to participate the broad public in the (electro-)mobility transition the app was developed as part of the R&D-project "Online Schaufenster Elektromobiltät" (www.livinglab-bwe.de).The project, funded by the "Ministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg", is realized by a project consortium consisting of Fraunhofer IAO, YellowMap AG and "e-mobil BW – Landesagentur für Elektromobilität und Brennstoffzellentechnologie Baden-Württemberg GmbH".
The feature "charging station search" which is independent of manufacturer, provides the opportunity to find charging stations in your vicinity and indicates all charging stations and their status-information in Baden-Württemberg and Germany, unless the energy provider has already provided this information.
Value Added Services
The app "elektromobil-dabei" provides the following value added services:
• Features of charging-stations: map and address coordinates of charging stations in Baden-Württemberg and Germany; searching nearby and by address; automatic geo-localization; status of charging stations (occupied, vacant, blocked; if provided by energy-suppliers); routing to charging stations
• R&D Project profiles and project videos of the Schaufenster Elektromobilität "LivingLab BWemobil" (www.livinglab-bwe.de)
• News and Events in the field of electromobility: in general and in regard to our projects especially
• FAQ-catalogue: the most relevant questions and answers in the field of electromobility realised as Frequently-Asked-Questions
• Elektr-O-Mat: Which kind of electromobility user am I?
The tool Elektr-O-Mat is a self-assessment tool for citizens and users. They input some preferences and facts about their individual mobility behaviour and will get a ranking of recommended electric vehicles and electric vehicle sharing systems which match their needs best
• Advanced charging station search and route planner inclusive registration
It helps to find electric charging-stations; but not only the geo-coordinates where it is placed but also the meta-information which are important for the citizens and users are stated. This includes real-time information service about charging plugs, fees and payment plans, which stations are in use at the moment and cannot serve, known defects, etc.
• Creating and using an individual profile: "My own electric vehicle" & "My favourite places"
Very often mobility of individuals takes place in a quite limited space area - between home, job, kindergarten, school, community work, preferred fitness center, shopping malls etc.
In the next version of elektromobil-dabei the citizens and users can register and personalise the app to their profile (to look for charging-stations close to their common places and routes, to recommend stations to others, to suggest and vote for new stations as-an-expert, etc.)
• Rate, Comment, Share, Giving feedback
Rate, Comment, Share, Giving feedback in terms of the slogan "Discussing – Participating – Creating (Electro-)Mobility"