Cool Peppermint Wreath7.1 for Android
The description of Cool Peppermint Wreath
Completion time – 1-2 hours
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
5" x 1" discs, five
24" artificial pine wreath
Silver glitter spray paint
Acrylic paints: white; bright red
Paintbrushes: 3/4" glaze/wash; No. 5 round
30" x 5' clear cellophane
Red metallic twisted foil ribbon, 3 yds.
12" green chenille stem
Cloth-covered floral wire, 52"
Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
1. Fold chenille stem in half. Refer to diagram to wrap looped
end around wire form of wreath and then insert free ends of
chenille stem through loop and pull tight. Twist wire ends
together to form a loop hanger.
2. Spray wreath with glitter spray and let dry.
3. Paint foam discs white and let dry. Sand lightly. Apply a
second coat of white to top and edges only.
4. Using pattern and graphite paper, transfer peppermint to
top of each disk. Paint alternating sections bright red and
let dry. Sand lightly.
5. Cut five 15" x 18" rectangles of cellophane and center a
peppermint face down on each one. Wrap cellophane around
peppermint and twist ends (refer to photo). Secure twisted
ends with 4" lengths of floral wire.
6. Using 2-1/3 yards of twisted foil ribbon, make an
eight-loop bow with a center knot. Center remaining ribbon
below bow for streamers and secure with a 12" length of floral
wire. Wire bow to wreath where desired.
7. Arrange wrapped peppermints on wreath and glue (refer to photo).
for further information and detail tutorial, download this application now and you will have what you want.
please enjoy this tutorial and give us any feedback.
Black Desert Mobile Tags
Get it on:
HAGO - Play With New Friends
Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar
First Touch Games Ltd.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Fate/Grand Order (English)
World War Heroes
Azur Interactive Games Limited