Cisco Instant Connect5.0.3 for Android
The description of Cisco Instant Connect
• Dial call support
• Location mapping for users and talkline participants
• Alert notifications, including emergency and man down
• Cisco Spark integration
• Quick launch icons to navigate between features
• Low costs: Instead of paying a monthly service provider fee for onsite personnel, you deploy an on-premises solution can cost less. The savings from eliminating monthly fees quickly pay back the one-time capital investment. In addition, the Cisco solution is based on open standards, which eliminates the need to purchase, support, and manage proprietary solutions.
• High quality experience: Cisco Instant Connect integrates with your existing Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration services. Quality of service (QoS) and advanced voice codecs help to provide clear voice quality, even when the network is busy.
• Scalability: Cisco Instant Connect can support up to a thousand concurrent users. Managing a single system saves time and money compared to managing multiple service provider contracts, and the administrator privilege makes it easy to add and remove talk group users.
• Integrates with 2- Way Radios: The Cisco IPICS system can integrate mobile Android users with 2-Way Radio channels, which can reduce subscriber costs.
The Cisco® Instant Connect solution integrates Android devices with Land Mobile Radio (LMR) that connected to the Cisco routers in the data center. For more information about Cisco Instant Connect, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/instantconnect or see our YouTube channel at https://goo.gl/wxbIun.
• Android OS 4.1 or higher.
• Cisco Instant Connect 5.0(2) server with at least one Cisco UMS media server.
IMPORTANT: This app requires access to a Cisco Instant Connect, or Cisco Instant Connect Express server on which you have an account. If you are unsure whether your company provides access, please contact your IT department.
For audio to work, your network firewall must allow VoIP traffic between the Android device and the Cisco IPICS servers. For more information, see the product documentation available at http://goo.gl/9iL6FF.
• By using this application you agree with the terms of the Cisco IPICS end user license agreement (EULA).
• Cisco is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries.
• Copyright © 2017 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Black Desert Mobile Tags
Get it on:
HAGO - Play With New Friends
Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar
First Touch Games Ltd.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Fate/Grand Order (English)
World War Heroes
Azur Interactive Games Limited